– Up to One Hour in duration (Currently £60)
– Comprehensive consultation and history of your case
– Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic and neurological examination. Due to the nature of the examination we kindly ask you to bring along or be wearing shorts (males) / gym/fitness clothing (females)
– Digital Posture & Body Composition Analysis and report(s)
– Explanation of findings and proposed diagnosis as well as an outline of the treatment programme necessary to return you to your desired goals and the time scale to expect.
– If clinically indicated, no contraindications are noted and no further analysis is needed, treatment will be offered within this 1st appointment. Otherwise, treatment will be provided during a follow-up appointment accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: If you CAN NOT wait until the next available appointment options noted via the online diary & would REQUIRE an “EMERGENCY APPOINTMENT” Please kindly e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will try & make one available for you. However it will not be at the reduced price of £60 but rather at the normal price of a £150 for new patients accordingly.
– Follow-Up Treatment visits are £38.50/appointment & will be up to 30 minutes in duration (If you come as a couple, appointment will be up to One hour in duration)
— “EMERGENCY APPOINTMENTS” for existing patients/clients are £75 with sufficient notice required via e-mailing us at email@example.com
***The main treatment is Spinal Corrective Care/Osteomyology Care. However if necessary other modalities will be offered/provided (At no additional cost). Other modalities may / may not include RockBlades, Kinesiology Tape, Western Acupuncture/Dry Needling, Therapeutic Ultrasound, HyperVolt Vibrating Soft Tissue Release and/or Lifestyle Wellness Coaching which would be specific to your condition and health goals.